You missed it This great deal for Roux at Parliament Square is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Roux at Parliament Square
Three-Course Lunch with Glass of Champagne Each for One (£37) or Two (£74); or Four-Course Dinner with Champagne for One (£49) or Two (£98)
99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If it's a delicious blend of luxury and fine dining you're after, then Westminster's Roux at Parliament Square is sure to deliver.
- Mix just £37 into today's deal and enjoy a three-course lunch for one, including a glass of champagne.
- Or, get the same thing for two for £74.
- Tuck into delights such as asparagus with hazelnuts and wood sorrel, followed by slow cooked pork collar with apple and mustard, before devouring a sweet treat such as cherry and vanilla cheesecake to finish.
- Alternatively for £49, opt for a four-course dinner with a glass of champagne, or two people can enjoy the same for £98.
- You'll tuck into a weekly changing seasonal set menu that could include the likes of roast wood pigeon, charred sea bream with salt cod dumplings, roast rump of beef, and English strawberries with fennel pollen.
- With both the lunch and dinner options you'll enjoy coffee and petit fours.
- The chic restaurant has been awarded three AA Rosettes and is headed up by Michel Roux Jr with the talented Steve Groves, winner of MasterChef: The Professionals 2009 as head chef.
- Available for lunch or dinner Monday to Friday.
We like to bring you together with the finer things in life, all you have to do is click 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By 11 September, 2013