You missed it This great deal for Capitol Hill Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Capitol Hill Hotel
Welcome to Capitol Hill: DC's Cultural Nerve Center
75% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Escape Kit
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Mondays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays through Sundays ($137)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four in a One-Bedroom Suite, Mondays through Thursdays ($185) or Fridays through Sundays ($173)
• Deluxe Continental Breakfast for Each Guest
Lying in the shadow of the Capitol Building's iconic dome, it doesn't get any more "DC" than Capitol Hill. Long touted as the political nerve center of Washington, DC, this historic neighborhood is also something of an architectural and cultural playground, a 19th-century neighborhood of wide tree-lined avenues, ornate Federal townhouses, crimson brick boutiques, and hip eateries. Stroll down Barracks Row for some of the city's best shopping, restaurants, and bars; or explore the fresh produce and eclectic crafts and collectibles at the 7th Street open-air Eastern Market. Whether you want to bolster your knowledge of American history at one of the unique museums, or browse the shops at the restored Union Station building, you'll feast your eyes on some of the nation's greatest treasures.
Located right in the heart of DC's signature neighborhood, the Capitol Hill Hotel is the most authentic way to experience this historic locale. This boutique hotel offers 152-spacious guestrooms that are some of the largest in the city. Replete with plush bedding, flat-screen TVs, and spa bathrobes, each roomy suite feels like your own pied-à-terre in the Capitol. The hotel offers a deluxe continental breakfast, and the state-of-the-art fitness center is open 24/7 to keep you feeling fit. Situated just steps away from the National Mall, the Capitol building, and the Capitol South Metro stop, this Hill retreat delivers the city to your door.
• Tour the historic Capitol Building
• Stroll the Flea at Eastern Market
• Step back in time with the self-guided Barracks Row Heritage Trail Tour
• Brush up on your Shakespeare at the Folger Library, home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeareana
• Eat like a local at Ted's Bulletin on Barracks Row
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 9, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013