One renowned author said, "There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea." If you're after a novel experience, see what he was talking about with afternoon tea at Blacksmith's Table in Old Village.
- Just £15 (a £30 value) will book you in for a traditional afternoon tea for two -- served with homemade sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, cakes, a 'dessert of the week' and unlimited tea or coffee.
- Or, opt for the same thing for four for £29 (a £60 value) -- and it's £57 (a £120 value) for eight people.
- Alternatively, opt for a high tea,which includes all the tasty treats of an afternoon tea, plus a glass of Prosecco or cocktail each for two at £19 (a £38 value) or four at £37 (a £76 value) -- and for £73 (a £152 value) eight people can indulge in the same offer.
- Ideally situated in the peacefully green and picturesque surroundings of Washington in Tyne and Wear.
- Bookings are available Thursday to Saturday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Make sure you're on the same page as today's deal before it makes like a book and leaves.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 24, 2013
Afternoon Tea for Two (£15), Four (£29) or Eight (£57) or, High Tea with a Glass of Prosecco or Cocktail Each for Two (£19), Four (£37) or Eight (£73) People
up to 50%
popular right now
Two-Course Meal for Two (£29) or Four (£56) People with Glass of Wi...£29
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill
Two-Course Lunch with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£30), Four ...£30
Two-Course Greek Meal for Two (£15) or Four (£30) People£15
Springfield House Hotel
Cosy Lancashire Country House Hotel Stay£49
Rib Eye Steak Meal with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£20) or Four (£...£20