76% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
One renowned author said, "There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea." If you're after a novel experience, see what he was talking about with afternoon tea at Blacksmith's Table in Old Village.
- Just £15 (a £30 value) will book you in for a traditional afternoon tea for two -- served with homemade sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, cakes, a 'dessert of the week' and unlimited tea or coffee.
- Or, opt for the same thing for four for £29 (a £60 value) -- and it's £57 (a £120 value) for eight people.
- Alternatively, opt for a high tea,which includes all the tasty treats of an afternoon tea, plus a glass of Prosecco or cocktail each for two at £19 (a £38 value) or four at £37 (a £76 value) -- and for £73 (a £152 value) eight people can indulge in the same offer.
- Ideally situated in the peacefully green and picturesque surroundings of Washington in Tyne and Wear.
- Bookings are available Thursday to Saturday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Make sure you're on the same page as today's deal before it makes like a book and leaves.
Enjoy By 24 November, 2013
Afternoon Tea for Two (£15), Four (£29) or Eight (£57) or, High Tea with a Glass of Prosecco or Cocktail Each for Two (£19), Four (£37) or Eight (£73) People
enjoy £15 savings
- from £15
up to 50%