• A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Azalea, Cottage Rose, or Magnolia Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($289)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Azalea, Cottage Rose, or Magnolia Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($349)
• Daily Full Breakfast for Two
• Welcome Bottle of Wine and Wine Tasting Passport
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Sonoma County, California: nearly 2,000 square miles of terraced vineyards, farm-to-fork cuisine, bucolic creeks, coastal bluffs, and, of course, award-winning wines. And navigating it all? That's no simple task. Begin in Cloverdale, gateway to the Russian River Valley and major producer of Sonoma's celebrated zinfandels. With a population of about 9,000, and a downtown that was heralded as one the Coolest Small Towns in America by Budget Travel, Cloverdale is a lovely place to start.
At the English Tea Garden Inn, you'll have preferred access to the best guidebook in the biz: award-winning winemaker and Cloverdale mayor, Gus Wolter. Each room in this restored Victorian—just a short block from historic downtown—is appointed with a queen bed draped in fine linens, a double whirlpool bath, a separate bathroom with shower, luxury soaps and lotions, a fireplace, and a private entrance. As long-time locals, the Wolters know that a day in wine country begins with a hearty meal. While his wife Cindy plies you with a three-course breakfast—think fresh fruit, homemade pastries, and a hot entrée—ask Mayor Gus for suggestions on filling out your day.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013
English Tea Garden Inn
Warm Welcome at the Cloverdale Mayor's Inn