You missed it This great deal for Grand Lodge Crested Butte is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Grand Lodge Crested Butte
Lift-Side Luxury as Summer Dawns on Crested Butte
70% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite
• Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
• Two $20 Spa Credits
• Two All-Day Chair Lift Tickets Accessing Hiking, Biking, and Views
• Complimentary Parking
It only takes a few minutes in the majestic mountain village of Crested Butte to discover why this destination is dubbed "Colorado's last great ski town." With no traffic lights, chain stores, or over-commercialized venues muddling the views, this place is all pristine peaks, wide valleys, and passionate people seeking a storybook adventure. From hiking and backpacking to rock-climbing and—of course—skiing, Crested Butte is a four-season hot spot that doesn't just offer adrenaline-pumping fun—it invents it. As the birthplace of mountain biking, the former destination of the annual X Games, and a leading creator and host of renowned art, music, and film festivals, this mountain town is truly a cut above the rest.
Just a few miles north of Downtown Crested Butte and mere steps from the lifts at 6 Emmons Loop, the spacious Grand Lodge Crested Butte features 226 oversize guest rooms and suites. On-site amenities include a newly renovated indoor/outdoor pool and a recently remodeled spa, a full-service restaurant and a lounge, a fitness center, a steam room, and an outdoor hot tub. Each of 30 available King Suites features a separate living area and a kitchenette with a microwave, a dishwasher, a one-burner stove, a refrigerator, utensils, and dishes.
• Use your included $20 voucher on a treatment at the on-site Wildflower Spa
• The WoodStone Grille serves up delicious eats for any appetite
• Enjoy a year-round schedule of music, art, and cultural events at Crested Butte Center for the Arts
• Trade hiking for a day of shopping at these unique boutique shops
• Use your complimentary lift passes to explore the summer hiking and biking trails of Crested Butte
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 29, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2013