You missed it This great deal for Grand Lodge Crested Butte is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Grand Lodge Crested Butte
Lift-Side Luxury as Summer Dawns on Crested Butte
70% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite
• Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
• Two $20 Spa Credits
• Two All-Day Chair Lift Tickets Accessing Hiking, Biking, and Views
• Complimentary Parking
It only takes a few minutes in the majestic mountain village of Crested Butte to discover why this destination is dubbed "Colorado's last great ski town." With no traffic lights, chain stores, or over-commercialized venues muddling the views, this place is all pristine peaks, wide valleys, and passionate people seeking a storybook adventure. From hiking and backpacking to rock-climbing and—of course—skiing, Crested Butte is a four-season hot spot that doesn't just offer adrenaline-pumping fun—it invents it. As the birthplace of mountain biking, the former destination of the annual X Games, and a leading creator and host of renowned art, music, and film festivals, this mountain town is truly a cut above the rest.
Just a few miles north of Downtown Crested Butte and mere steps from the lifts at 6 Emmons Loop, the spacious Grand Lodge Crested Butte features 226 oversize guest rooms and suites. On-site amenities include a newly renovated indoor/outdoor pool and a recently remodeled spa, a full-service restaurant and a lounge, a fitness center, a steam room, and an outdoor hot tub. Each of 30 available King Suites features a separate living area and a kitchenette with a microwave, a dishwasher, a one-burner stove, a refrigerator, utensils, and dishes.
• Use your included $20 voucher on a treatment at the on-site Wildflower Spa
• The WoodStone Grille serves up delicious eats for any appetite
• Enjoy a year-round schedule of music, art, and cultural events at Crested Butte Center for the Arts
• Trade hiking for a day of shopping at these unique boutique shops
• Use your complimentary lift passes to explore the summer hiking and biking trails of Crested Butte
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 19, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2013