If you've got kids who are fanatical about football, then let them experience a truly unique slice of footballing action with a place on the Realmadrid Foundation Campus Experience.
- For £44 (an £89.80 value) they'll score a taster day on the camp which runs from August 12 - 16. They can choose to attend any one of these days.
- The course is run in association with the Realmadrid Foundation and focuses on immersing its participants in the culture and mindset of the world-famous football club.
- Each day features two training sessions which are skills based as well as a session that focuses on one of the five core values of the club -- teamwork, leadership, self control, effort, and respect. A different value is covered on each day.
- Training is carried out by official Realmadrid Foundation coaches.
- To help refuel, a hot lunch with dessert is included as well as an afternoon snack.
- The course takes place at Lady Margaret Hall at the University of Oxford.
- Suitable for girls and boys aged 9 - 17.
- Drop off is between 8.30 a.m. and 9 a.m. and collection is between 5.30 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Days are booked on a first come first served basis. Availability for certain days is limited, please ensure you book early to avoid disappointment.
- The Realmadrid Foundation is associated with Realmadrid football club, one of the largest and most successful clubs playing today.
Treat your footy fan to today's deal and net them an experience they'll not forget in a hurry.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By August 16, 2013
Realmadrid Foundation Campus Experience
Realmadrid Foundation Football Camp Taster Day on August 12, 13, 14, 15, or 16
- from £44