83% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Back in the 19th Century, Liverpool was a world famous seafaring port. If you're looking to set sail for a slice of maritime history -- complete with classic ales -- then cruise towards today's deal from Lovehistory:
- For £32 (a £64 value) you and a friend get a ticket each for this unique ale tour which takes place across five city centre watering holes.
- Or for £64 (a £128 value) take the crew as the same deal is valid for four people.
- You will be guided through Liverpool's seafaring past by a ragtag bunch of scallywags who will regale you with sea shanties and fascinating yarns from foreign lands.
- Step into some of Liverpool's oldest and most colourful pubs and sample a classic ale in each; starting at Ma Boyle's on Tower Street before meandering on to Ye Hole in Ye Wall, Thomas Rigbys, The Excelsior, and Ma Egerton's Stage Door
- Tours are available on selected dates.
Cast anchor for today's deal and sail towards a great evening out.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 24 October, 2013
Historical Real Ale Tour for Two (£32) or Four (£64)
enjoy £32 savings
- from £32
up to 50%