Back in the 19th Century, Liverpool was a world famous seafaring port. If you're looking to set sail for a slice of maritime history -- complete with classic ales -- then cruise towards today's deal from Lovehistory:
- For £32 (a £64 value) you and a friend get a ticket each for this unique ale tour which takes place across five city centre watering holes.
- Or for £64 (a £128 value) take the crew as the same deal is valid for four people.
- You will be guided through Liverpool's seafaring past by a ragtag bunch of scallywags who will regale you with sea shanties and fascinating yarns from foreign lands.
- Step into some of Liverpool's oldest and most colourful pubs and sample a classic ale in each; starting at Ma Boyle's on Tower Street before meandering on to Ye Hole in Ye Wall, Thomas Rigbys, The Excelsior, and Ma Egerton's Stage Door
- Tours are available on selected dates.
Cast anchor for today's deal and sail towards a great evening out.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 24 October, 2013