The trouble with some exercise routines is that they quickly become simply too routine, and before you know it you've lost interest. There's no danger of just going through the motions, however, with the varied and challenging workouts of today's fast-moving fitness deal from D12 CrossFit.
- Break a sweat without breaking the bank when you pay €39 (a €96 value) for eight CrossFit sessions -- take two or more classes over four weeks -- sat the latest training 'box' in the city.
- Each 'Workout of the Day' is different from the next to help keep mind as well as body on top form.
- Lose just a few pounds -- €59 (a €120 value) -- to really get in trim with a month of classes --go to as many classes as you like --at the Walkinstown gym.
- Small classes, a supportive team spirit and exercises varied to suit the ability of each participant mean that first-timers of any age or level of fitness can train alongside experienced athletes.
- Classes take place Monday to Friday at 6.30 a.m., 7.30 a.m., 6.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. with an open gym on Saturdays.
The warm-up, at least, is pretty undemanding: take a deep breath, flex those muscles and click 'Buy Now'.
Want more? Check out D12 CrossFit on Facebook.
Enjoy By January 6, 2014
Eight Fitness Classes (€39) or One-Month of Classes (€59)
- from € 39
up to 59%