You missed it This great deal for Domaine Summum is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Lifetime Private Phone Subscription
Samantha Barley Self-Discovery Life Coach
Life Coaching Session
WSC Survival School
Wild Edible Plants Hike or Outdoor Survival Pre...
Viola European Esthetics
1 or 3 Brazilian Waxes, or a Pedicure
Private and Pet-Friendly, a Cottage in Mont-Tremblant
• A Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Cottage ($749)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Ten Guests in the Grande Cabin ($869)
• Welcome Basket with a Game or Cottage Toy for Guests and a Toy or Treat for Dogs
• Case of Beer (24 Bottles for Grande Cabin and 12 Bottles for Cottage)
• Appetizers—Homemade by a Personal Chef—to Enjoy in Your Cottage or Cabin
• Bundle of Wood for Your Fire Pit
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Mont-Tremblant is Quebec's jewel of the Laurentian Mountains, a beautiful village of ski resorts and bistros. If you're looking for outdoor excitement, you can hit the slopes or go hiking, biking, golfing, canoeing, or just exploring. The city's restaurants offer a near-limitless selection, from seafood to truffles to bar fare. For shopaholics, Mont-Tremblant is peppered with fashionable boutiques selling chic clothing.
A premium pet-friendly resort, Domaine Summum is the kind of place that strives to make vacation as delightful for your animals as it is for you. Leashes are optional, and the 200-acre property offers plenty to keep you busy, including a private lake where you can swim with your pup use boating equipment free. And if you'd like to go to dinner or do other people-y things on your own, available dog sitting will keep fido entertained until you return. Of course, each cottage is equipped with a full kitchen and a dining area, meaning you can cook for yourself during your stay. At night, gather around your personal fire pit and enjoy your included case of beer.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 16, 2013