Be warned lovers of magic -- much disappointment lies ahead for those that do not know of today's deal from Celebrity Planet. Aspiring witches and wizards can embark upon a three-hour 'Harry Potter London Walk' in respect for the great and noble Harry Potter, the boy who lived.
- One ticket is just £9 (a £20 value), or a muggle family of two adults and two children will only pay £34 (an £80 value).
- Begin your journey in Leicester Square -- on any day of the week -- and visit the scenes of Harry Potter's valiant deeds.
- See the entrance to The Leaky Cauldron, the 'seven Potters' sky battle, the thoroughfare that inspired Diagon Alley, and platform 9¾ at King's Cross.
- Pass some of London's most famous landmarks, and take a boat cruise down the Thames.
- Must have a Zone 1 Oyster card or travel card.
Don't delay -- you must click 'Buy Now' on this deal before it apparates in front of your very eyes.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 2 January, 2014