84% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Be warned lovers of magic -- much disappointment lies ahead for those that do not know of today's deal from Celebrity Planet. Aspiring witches and wizards can embark upon a three-hour 'Harry Potter London Walk' in respect for the great and noble Harry Potter, the boy who lived.
- One ticket is just £9 (a £20 value), or a muggle family of two adults and two children will only pay £34 (an £80 value).
- Begin your journey in Leicester Square -- on any day of the week -- and visit the scenes of Harry Potter's valiant deeds.
- See the entrance to The Leaky Cauldron, the 'seven Potters' sky battle, the thoroughfare that inspired Diagon Alley, and platform 9¾ at King's Cross.
- Pass some of London's most famous landmarks, and take a boat cruise down the Thames.
- Must have a Zone 1 Oyster card or travel card.
Don't delay -- you must click 'Buy Now' on this deal before it apparates in front of your very eyes.
Enjoy By 2 January, 2014
Ticket to 'Harry Potter London Walk' Including Thames Boat Cruise for One Person (£9) or a Family of Two Adults and Two Children (£34)
enjoy £11 savings
- from £9
up to 55%