Seeking creative inspiration? Allow your mind to be stimulated by Lune Valley, Lancashire. Unspoilt vistas inspired scribes such as Ruskin, Gray, and Wordsworth—not to mention legendary landscape artist, Turner. Put pen to paper with an Escape to The Castle Inn, Hornby, to witness the serene views that inspired these famous artists.
- A one-night stay for two is just £64 (up to a £125.95 value), or a two-night stay for just £109 (up to a £223.80 value).
- Arise from your slumber at your own pace on your last morning with a late checkout.
- Wake each morning to a hearty full English breakfast certain to get your creative juices flowing.
- Guests staying for two nights will receive a homemade pizza and glass of wine each made using the finest local ingredients on the first evening.
- Receive a bottle of wine if dining with overnight stays, or if returning to the restaurant on the second evening with two-night stays.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By September 30, 2013
The Castle Inn
One- (£64) or Two-Night (£109) Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast, Homemade Pizza and Glass of Wine Each, and a Late Checkout
popular right now
Fancie Canteen & Bakery
Gastro Style Main Course with Drink Each for Two (£17) or Four (£32...£17
Tankersley Manor and Forest Pines Hotel & Golf ...
Spa Day Pass for Two with Refreshments, Towel Hire, Coffee and Past...£11
Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting; with Sparkling Brunch for Two (£20)...£20
Parthenonas Greek Restaurant
Starter, Main Course, Ouzo, and Coffee Each for Two (£18) or Four (...£18
The Orchid Thai Cuisine
Three-Course Meal for Two (£16), or Four (£30); or Four-Course Thai...£16