Seeking creative inspiration? Allow your mind to be stimulated by Lune Valley, Lancashire. Unspoilt vistas inspired scribes such as Ruskin, Gray, and Wordsworth—not to mention legendary landscape artist, Turner. Put pen to paper with an Escape to The Castle Inn, Hornby, to witness the serene views that inspired these famous artists.
- A one-night stay for two is just £64 (up to a £125.95 value), or a two-night stay for just £109 (up to a £223.80 value).
- Arise from your slumber at your own pace on your last morning with a late checkout.
- Wake each morning to a hearty full English breakfast certain to get your creative juices flowing.
- Guests staying for two nights will receive a homemade pizza and glass of wine each made using the finest local ingredients on the first evening.
- Receive a bottle of wine if dining with overnight stays, or if returning to the restaurant on the second evening with two-night stays.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By September 30, 2013
The Castle Inn
One- (£64) or Two-Night (£109) Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast, Homemade Pizza and Glass of Wine Each, and a Late Checkout
popular right now
The Spa at Losehill House
Spa Day for One (£35) or Two (£69) with Treatment, Two-Course Lunch...£35
Aqua Tek Water Park at Magna Science Adventure ...
Tickets to Aqua Tek Water Park at Magna with Entry to Science Adven...£8
Nosh - West Street
Lunch of Panini, Dessert, and Hot or Cold Drink Each for Two (£7) o...£7
Thyme At Bawtry
Premium 8oz Fillet Steak Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two...£29
Il Bacio Italian Restaurant
Traditional Two-Course Italian Meal for Two on Tuesday to Thursday ...£17