You missed it This great deal for Grand Miramar Club & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
40, 70, or 100 Personalized Photo Cards
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Emergency Supply Solutions
72-Hour Emergency Backpack Kit for 2 or 4 People
Grand Miramar Club & Spa
Celebrity Homes and Sun-Splashed Sands in Decadent Puerto Vallarta
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Escape Kit
• A Three- ($499), Four- ($665), Five- ($831), or Six-Night ($998) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite
• All-Inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Buffet or À La Carte Meals in Sky Restaurant and À La Carte Dinners at Cielito Lindo Restaurant, Snack Bar Snacks in the Main Pool Area, Unlimited National and Imported Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, 24-Hour Room Service, Beach Club Access with Round-Trip Ground Transportation, Daily Activities for Kids, and Taxes, Service and Resort Fees
• Daily $50 Food-and-Beverage Credit for Use At the Resort Club
• 20% Off Spa and Salon Services
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Wander along Puerto Vallarta's cobblestone streets and you'll quickly discover why this coastal city is one of Mexico's most cultured resort destinations. Here, contemporary art galleries and sweet-smelling spas are sprinkled throughout the town's red-roofed pueblo buildings, and miles of pristine beaches provide a picture-perfect backdrop for everything from parasailing to kayaking. But perhaps Vallarta's most recognizable offering is its luxurious slice of paradise. Perched directly over the turquoise waters of Banderas Bay on a lush mountainside, Conchas Chinas (dubbed "The Hills" of the region) oozes with celebrity homes, sun-splashed sands, and the most decadent resorts on the strip.
Nestled between the mountains and the bay is the Grand Miramar Club & Spa, a contemporary work of modern architecture that sleekly curves around the turquoise waters below. Luxurious suites offer marble floors, rich wood furnishings, oversize whirlpool tubs, and private terraces that overlook the sand and the sea. The fully stocked kitchenette is perfect for grabbing a snack, but if you'd rather have someone else do the cooking, head to the resort's Sky Restaurant for special chef creations and cocktails with unobstructed views of the glittering water below. After dinner, take a dip in the Sky infinity pool (the highest in the city), relax in the bubbling Jacuzzi, or simply lounge under the stars after a toast to the sunset.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 24, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013