• A Two-Night Stay for Two with a Pampered Romance Package, Including a One-Day Kayak or Bike Rental for Two, a Bottle of Wine, S'mores, and Popcorn ($219)
• Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests with a Pampered Family Package Including a One-Day Kayak or Bike Rental for Four and a Night Basket with S'mores, Popcorn, and Glow Sticks ($299)
A cozy community of around 50,000, Olympia is smaller than your average capital city, but this peaceful Pacific Northwest destination is big on natural charm. At the southern edge of the Puget Sound, Olympia's marina hosts a collection of sun-bleached sailboats and stately yachts, while the nearby boardwalk is packed with visitors drinking in the salty breeze. Less than a half hour to the south, the quaint city of Tenino is home to the 842-acre Millersylvania State Park. Blanketed in old-growth cedar and fir trees, the park contains more than 3,000 miles of shoreline on Deep Lake.
Tucked in the heart of Millersylvania State Park, Pampered Wilderness is as far from a typical campsite as it gets. Luxurious open-air cabins are crafted with tiered canvas and outfitted with king-size memory foam mattresses, mini fridges, microwaves, vanities, and fireplaces. Roast marshmallows a few feet from your deck at your personal fire pit before assembling s'mores at a dining table large enough for four. Later, switch on the electric heater as you gaze at the stars. In the morning, enjoy pastries and coffee before kayaking above the calm currents of Deep Lake.
• Taste the selection at Scatter Creek Winery
• Go on a walking tour with Wolf Haven International
• See a show at Harlequin Productions
• Have breakfast at McMenamins Spar Cafe
• Wander the hallways of the State Capitol
• Hike the trails inside Millersylvania State Park
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 3, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 15, 2014
Peace and Quiet in a Decorated Canvas Cabin
- from $219