You missed it This great deal for Blue Water Manor is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Spa Castle - New York
All-Day General Spa Admission + 4-Season Grand ...
Home-Delivered Meals with Farm-Fresh Ingredients
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
$20 or $30 at Charming Charlie
Blue Water Manor
Experience a Cool Adirondack Summer on the Shores of Lake George
The Escape Kit
• A Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite
• Water Activities Package for Two Including Waterskiing, Tubing, Banana Boat Rides, Paddleboats, Rowboats, Canoes, and Glass-Bottom Kayaks
Dubbed the "Queen of American Lakes," the pure waters of Lake George, New York, have been beckoning the American tourist for centuries. Situated at the base of the mystical Adirondack Mountains, its breathtaking wooded views, soft, sandy shores, and playful waters form the perfect vacation spot for the whole family. Along the peaceful banks, the sleepy hamlet of Bolton Landing is a charming launching point to make a splash on this American gem with its bevy of charming museums, boutiques, and riding stables, as well as some of the best opportunities for water sports in the state.
Located amid six-acres of lush Adirondack pine trees overlooking the Basin Bay, Blue Water Manor is perfectly suited for outdoor enthusiasts, adventurers, and relaxation-seekers alike. Families will love stretching out in their two-bedroom suites that offer cozy cabin décor, a spot to sleep for up to four people, and two TVs. A place for all ages, kids will flock to the on-site playgrounds and indoor pool, while parents can enjoy a cocktail at the Adirondack-style, waterfront bar, which boasts sweeping views of Lake George and the surrounding mountain peaks.
Start the day with a splash and choose from a host of free water activities, like rowboats, paddleboats, canoes, or a glass-bottom kayaks. After a day of swimming, floating, or learning to JetSki, kids will want to check out the host of on-site activities, like the Sunken Boat Playground or the heated indoor pool. Later, they'll flip for Kids Movie Night in the Chipmunk Lounge while parents enjoy catching a live band at the Blue Moose Tavern. End the day as a family at the scenic Stone Manor Restaurant, where fresh seafood entrées, live music, and waterfront views await.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 4 people. Water activities package is valid for only 2 people; third and fourth guests wishing to purchase water activities package may pay merchant directly through hotel
- Water activities package includes access to waterskiing, tubing, banana boat rides, paddleboats, rowboats, canoes, and a glass-bottom kayak
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 2-4 and 9-11
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
• Only valid for stays between now and August 30, 2013
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
• Voucher valid for 4 people. Water activities package is valid for only 2 people; third and fourth guests wishing to purchase water activities package may pay merchant directly through hotel
• Water activities package includes access to waterskiing, tubing, banana boat rides, paddleboats, rowboats, canoes, and a glass-bottom kayak
• Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
• Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
• Blackout date(s): August 2-4 and 9-11
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms