You missed it This great deal for Nordic Hills Lodge is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Ocean / Monmouth Counties$89$29.99
15 Bottles of Wine from Splash Wines
Ocean / Monmouth Counties$225$59.99
Will, Living Will, and Power of Attorney Package
Ocean / Monmouth Counties$99$29.99
Circle Vine Monogram Initial and Family Name Sign
Ocean / Monmouth Counties$69$35
Nordic Hills Lodge
Summertime Splendor in Southern Vermont
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Escape Kit
• Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a King, Group, or Standard Room ($99)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a King, Group or Standard Room ($125)
• 50% Off Kayak, Canoe, and Bike Rentals from Equipe Sport
• 20% Off Wine Tasting at Honora Winery
• 10% Off Breakfast Voucher from the Cup and Saucer Restaurant
• $10 Voucher for Dinner and Drinks at the 1846 Tavern & Restaurant
At the first spark of springtime, blankets of white powder gracefully disappear from Vermont's Green Mountains, revealing lush meadows and maple-lined trails that rival Mount Snow's picture-perfect runs. Trees that draw thick crowds for their brilliant fall foliage provide a shady backdrop for hiking, biking, and golfing, while nearby Whittingham Lake is ideal for fishing and kayaking. With rows of shops and restaurants housed in historical buildings, the tiny city of Wilmington caters to visitors with a taste for small town charm.
Quaint and cozy, Nordic Hills Lodge rests on 6.5 pristine wooded acres. Visit the lodge's library and read a book in front of the fireplace, craft a delicious cocktail at the BYOB bar, or snuggle up under the patchwork quilt that covers your oak-framed bed. The hotel recently underwent a renovation to include a state-of-the-art exercise room, a Finnish Helo sauna, a massage room, and a heated pool scheduled to open in the summer of 2013.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 23, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013