Cheshire has become a haven for footballers and their wives to set up home fit for a life of indulgence and excess; but with this Escape there's no need for an inflated Premier League salary to afford a luxurious treat or two. Pack the Louis Vuitton luggage into the Bentley's boot and head over to the Hallmark Hotel Manchester, Wilmslow.
- An overnight stay for two people is yours for a wallet-friendly £59 (up to a £130 value).
- To help get your break off to an indulgent start you'll receive a selection of delectable chocolate-dripped treats in your room.
- A plate of tapas each awaits when you head down to the Lounge Bar for their exquisite early evening tapas appetizer selection with hot crusty bread.
- For £20 per person, payable directly to the hotel, you can upgrade to a three-course dinner in the Brasserie. Breakfast is included.
- When you arrive back at the hotel you'll be able to make full use of the leisure facilities including; the gym, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room.
- If you're still in need of further pampering then the talented spa team are at hand to revitalise you with 10% off spa treatments.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Overnight Stay for Two People with Full English Breakfast, Chocolate Treats in Room, Plate of Tapas Each, and Full Use of Leisure Facilities
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
England XV vs Barbarians at Twickenham£12
Entry to Tough Mudder Yorkshire on 2 or 3 August 2014£95.20
The Proact Stadium
Two Tickets to Tom Jones (£39); or Two Standing (£35) or Seated (£4...£39
Three Soft Play Sessions for One Child (£5) or Two Children (£10)£5