If you're looking for an exciting new way to get fit, have some fun, and learn a new skill, then step up to today's deal from Caramelo Latin Dance:
- For just £9 (a £35 value) enjoy four one-hour dance classes.
- Give several options of Latin dance a twirl -- choose from salsa, bachata, mambo, or cha cha.
- The beginner-level group classes are the perfect way to get a taste for different styles of dance, and the patient, encouraging instructors are passionate about teaching Latin moves to the masses.
- The studio is located in Paddington, and there's no need to bring a partner, just your dancing feet.
- Classes take place on a Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and once started, must be taken over four consecutive weeks.
- Alternatively, for £12 (a £45 value) you can enjoy a one-day intensive beginners' salsa course.
Don't miss a beat, swish on over to the 'Buy Now' button.
Want more? Check out Caramelo Latin Dance on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 30, 2013
back by popular demand:
Caramelo Latin Dance
Four-Week Beginners' Salsa, Bachata, Mambo, or Cha Cha Dance Course (£9) or a One-Day Intensive Salsa Course (£12)
up to 74%
popular right now
Queen Mary Sailing
Two-Hour Stand-Up Paddle Boarding Experience£10
Thai Spa Village
Brazilian, Hollywood, or Bikini Line Wax (£12), or 30-Minute Head, ...£12
Peace of Mind and Zest Beauty Salon
Aromatherapy Full-Body, Scalp, and Face Massage£24
Ten Yoga Classes£29
Single (£19) or Mirror (£27) Will Writing Service£19