• A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Studio Condo ($188)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Bedroom Condo ($249)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Condo ($339)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Three-Bedroom Condo ($399)
• Admission to Maroon Bells
• In-Room Bottle of Wine
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
The twin towns of Aspen and Snowmass need no introduction. Since their rough-and-tumble beginning as the country's largest silver producers to their present-day status as glitzy magnets for silver-screen stars, these perennial favorites are the feathers in Colorado's cap. Still, many people don't realize that there's more to Aspen-Snowmass than the white stuff. "After the snow melts, Aspen emerges as the ultimate family playground," promises Travel + Leisure. "There are endless trails to bike, concerts to crash, art workshops for parents and kids—plus it's all stunningly affordable."
The Timberline Condominiums are located in Snowmass Village, only eight miles from Aspen. The studio condos each feature an efficiency kitchen and a common living room and sleeping area. The one-, two-, and three-bedroom condos each come with a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room, gas fireplace, flat-screen TV, and complimentary wireless Internet access. On the property, guests will enjoy an outdoor heated pool with two hot tubs, a fitness center, and the on-site Edge Restaurant & Bar.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 27, 2013
A Beautiful Season to Visit Snowmass