83% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The old custom of taking afternoon tea is a much-loved tradition, but there's nothing wrong with updating it a little. The Crazy Bear have added their very own twist and you can enjoy it, thanks to today's deal.
- For £39 (a £90.15 value), you and a friend will indulge in a sushi lunch or afternoon tea party complete with a sumptuous sake cocktail each.
- Or, invite along a few more pals and get the same deal for four people for £78 (a £180.30 value).
- Tuck into a delicious 22-piece selection including nigirizushi, uramaki, and temaki alongside your choice of specialty tea.
- A Wonderful Wizard of Oz cocktail each made with Sawanotsuri sake, kiwi vodka, and fresh kiwis and served in a glass teapot is sure to quench your thirst.
- Head down the The Crazy Bear in Fitzrovia and enjoy your afternoon tea from Monday to Saturday between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- A visit to the award-winning Crazy Bear makes for a truly lavish day out, its stunning decor and quirky features making it a totally unique venue.
- A vegetarian sushi option is available.
Sushi and sake? Sounds like afternoon tea just got a fancy new makeover.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2013
The Crazy Bear
The Crazy Bear's 22-Piece Sushi Lunch or Afternoon Tea with Sake Cocktails for Two (£39) or Four (£78) People
enjoy £51.15 savings
- from £39
up to 56%