The old custom of taking afternoon tea is a much-loved tradition, but there's nothing wrong with updating it a little. The Crazy Bear have added their very own twist and you can enjoy it, thanks to today's deal.
- For £39 (a £90.15 value), you and a friend will indulge in a sushi lunch or afternoon tea party complete with a sumptuous sake cocktail each.
- Or, invite along a few more pals and get the same deal for four people for £78 (a £180.30 value).
- Tuck into a delicious 22-piece selection including nigirizushi, uramaki, and temaki alongside your choice of specialty tea.
- A Wonderful Wizard of Oz cocktail each made with Sawanotsuri sake, kiwi vodka, and fresh kiwis and served in a glass teapot is sure to quench your thirst.
- Head down the The Crazy Bear in Fitzrovia and enjoy your afternoon tea from Monday to Saturday between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- A visit to the award-winning Crazy Bear makes for a truly lavish day out, its stunning decor and quirky features making it a totally unique venue.
- A vegetarian sushi option is available.
Sushi and sake? Sounds like afternoon tea just got a fancy new makeover.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 30, 2013
The Crazy Bear
The Crazy Bear's 22-Piece Sushi Lunch or Afternoon Tea with Sake Cocktails for Two (£39) or Four (£78) People
up to 57%
popular right now
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet with Glass of Wine for One (£9), Two (£17), ...£9
A Chorus of Culture in Vienna£99
Bignell Park Hotel
Fine Dining and Relaxing Massages in Beautiful Oxfordshire£199
Poppadoms, Main Course, Rice, Naan Bread, and Beer for One (£10), T...£10
Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts Show
One (£5) or Two (£8) Tickets to 'Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts' S...£5