The Escape Kit
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($349)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Two-Bedroom Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($319) or Fridays and Saturdays ($499)
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
The view from Texas's Lake Travis—just beyond the reach of Austin's city lights and sounds—is always clear. By day, the strikingly transparent waters of the massive lake beckon all kinds, from anglers and windsurfers to snorkelers and swimmers. After dark, the twinkling stars stand out against the pitch-black sky, and the moon shines bright over the restaurants and resorts in the surrounding hills. Throw in unexpected adventure like wine tasting and spelunking—not to mention the spectacular sunset over Texas Hill Country—and it's even clearer: Lake Travis is a place you need to see to believe.
Set atop 310 lush acres of rolling hill country and spilling over onto 3.5 miles of shoreline, The Reserve at Lake Travis offers luxury living amid a rustic natural setting. Beautiful cabin homes boast spacious master bedrooms, separate living areas, gas or wood-burning fireplaces, en-suite bathrooms, and breezy covered porches. For an atmospheric meal, head out to the open-air covered restaurant at the Cypress Club Lodge, where you can watch the sun set over the lake or gather round a fire pit in cooler months.
• Sip a cocktail while you float along the resort's Lazy River Pool
• Dock your skiff at the full-service, concierge-style marina
• Ride a horse with a visit to the resort's equestrian center
• Indulge in some retail therapy with the shops at Hill Country Galleria
• Take a side trip to downtown Austin
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 25, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014
The Reserve at Lake Travis
Basking by the Banks of Glistening Lake Travis
- from $229