If you find searching for an activity that'll challenge you a real trek, it's time for you to migrate today's something new. Take a peak at today's deal from Large Outdoors.
- For just £22 (a £45 value), you can participate in the exhilarating Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge.
- For only £44 (a £90 value) two can tag along for the same circuit.
- During your incredible 25-mile trek you'll be guided by qualified mountain leaders through the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside, and Ingleborough -- before returning to your starting point -- making the duration of your journey around 12-hours.
- A challenge worth training for -- the route includes over 1600m of ascent.
- Your walk will commence at Horton in Ribblesdale.
- Ideal challenge for charity fundraising.
Put one foot in front of the other and click 'Buy Now' to begin your journey.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 1, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Yorkshire Three Peaks 2014 Challenge for One (£22) or Two (£44)
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
England XV vs Barbarians at Twickenham£12
Entry to Tough Mudder Yorkshire on 2 or 3 August 2014£95.20
The Proact Stadium
Two Tickets to Tom Jones (£39); or Two Standing (£35) or Seated (£4...£39
Three Soft Play Sessions for One Child (£5) or Two Children (£10)£5