If you find searching for an activity that'll challenge you a real trek, it's time for you to migrate today's something new. Take a peak at today's deal from Large Outdoors.
- For just £22 (a £45 value), you can participate in the exhilarating Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge.
- For only £44 (a £90 value) two can tag along for the same circuit.
- During your incredible 25-mile trek you'll be guided by qualified mountain leaders through the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside, and Ingleborough -- before returning to your starting point -- making the duration of your journey around 12-hours.
- A challenge worth training for -- the route includes over 1600m of ascent.
- Your walk will commence at Horton in Ribblesdale.
- Ideal challenge for charity fundraising.
Put one foot in front of the other and click 'Buy Now' to begin your journey.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 1, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Yorkshire Three Peaks 2014 Challenge for One (£22) or Two (£44)
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Jay Bassan Beauty
Hour-Long Prescription Facial (£17) or 30-Minute Back, Neck and Sho...£17
1 Click Print
A3 (£6), A2 (£8), A1 (£14), or A0 (£29) Personalised Canvas Print£6
First & Only Airsoft
Full-Day Airsoft Experience with Lunch for One (£24), Two (£45) or ...£24
Grace Harbour Natural Therapies
Hour-Long (£24) or 30-Minute (£15) Hot Stone or Swedish Massage; or...£24