You missed it This great deal for Large Outdoors is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Yorkshire Three Peaks 2014 Challenge for One (£22) or Two (£44)
- Save 51%
- 70 purchased
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you find searching for an activity that'll challenge you a real trek, it's time for you to migrate today's something new. Take a peak at today's deal from Large Outdoors.
- For just £22 (a £45 value), you can participate in the exhilarating Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge.
- For only £44 (a £90 value) two can tag along for the same circuit.
- During your incredible 25-mile trek you'll be guided by qualified mountain leaders through the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside, and Ingleborough -- before returning to your starting point -- making the duration of your journey around 12-hours.
- A challenge worth training for -- the route includes over 1600m of ascent.
- Your walk will commence at Horton in Ribblesdale.
- Ideal challenge for charity fundraising.
Put one foot in front of the other and click 'Buy Now' to begin your journey.
Enjoy By 1 October, 2014