If you steam at the thought of trawling around supermarkets and speciality stores to put together a home-cooked meal, don't sweat it, allow us to whip you up a deal from brand new home cooking delivery service, Hello Fresh.
- For £15 (a £36 value) you will receive a 'Hello Fresh' meal box, containing easy-to-follow recipes and fresh ingredients in exact quantities for three exciting and delicious vegetarian meals for two.
- Alternatively, for £16 (a £39 value) receive the meat and fish recipe box.
- While a family box feeding four people for four meals is £27 (a £64 value).
- Hello Fresh will deliver what you need to prepare great dishes designed by its professional chefs. The press love it with Grazia amongst other publications, labelling the concept "genius".
- Give boring food the chop with dishes such as spiced pilaf with grilled halloumi, home-made Chinese dumplings with slaw, and ginger beef stir fry.
- Delivery within the M25 is included.
- A £1 verification fee applies to set up your subscription.
Set out on a journey of culinary exploration with today's deal, but hurry, before this offer goes off the boil.
Enjoy By February 5, 2014
back by popular demand:
Vegetarian (£15) or Meat (£16) 'Hello Fresh' Meal Box with Recipes and Ingredients for Three Meals for Two People; or Family Box for Four People for Four Meals (£27)
- from £15
up to 58%