You missed it This great deal for The Buccaneer St. Croix is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Buccaneer St. Croix
Romance Meets 17th Century Elegance on St. Croix
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Four-Night ($699) or Six-Night ($1,069) Stay for Two in a Great House Ocean View Room
• Or, a Four-Night ($1,139) or Six-Night ($1,699) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Oceanfront Room
• Or, a Four-Night ($1,469) or Six-Night ($2,199) Stay for Two in a Luxury Beachside Doubloon
• Daily Breakfast for Two
• Welcome Cocktails for Two
• Car Rental for One Day
• Use of Snorkeling, Kayak, and Water Equipment
Combine impossibly blue Caribbean waters with perfect white-sand beaches, toss every imaginable shade of green into the mix, and add a dash of molasses-colored rum to the pot. That's St. Croix, in the US Virgin Islands, and its kaleidoscope comes through at every turn, from the vibrantly colored buildings that punctuate the landscape to the colorful culture that permeates life here.
At the heart of The Buccaneer—a former plantation founded in the 17th century—is the playfully pink main building of this 340-acre resort. Against the backdrop of a blue sky, it sits on a hill overlooking the turquoise Caribbean, with green-and-yellow palm trees swaying on the beach below. It's nothing short of romantic, recently featured on The Bachelor as a host hotel, and has garnered a couple of nods (Top 500 Hotels in the World, Top 25 in the Caribbean) from Travel + Leisure.
Find out for yourself which room suits your fancy: a Great House Ocean View Room, a Deluxe Oceanfront Room, or a Luxury Beachside Doubloon. All rooms are fit with a balcony or terrace, serving up choice views of the Caribbean and of Grotto and Mermaid beaches, and each is fit with a small refrigerator, satellite television, a coffeemaker, free Wi-Fi, and a DVD player.
After a full American breakfast, it'll be time to explore. The Buccaneer is home to "the best sports program on St. Croix," Frommer's says, so you'll have plenty to keep you busy. Navigate the currents aboard a kayak, or simply soak up some rays on a floating mat. The resort also provides snorkel gear and offers two-hour Discover Scuba lessons exclusively for guests. Other activities might include a round on the resort's 18-hole seaside golf course, or a match on one of eight tennis courts.
After sunset, treat yourself to dinner at The Terrace, where dishes like freshly caught local lobster are complemented by wine and live musical entertainment. On your last full day, reward your body with a massage at the spa, then scan new horizons on an adventurous ride around the island in your courtesy rental car.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between September 1 until December 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Children 17 and younger are free, additional adults 18 & over are $80 per person, per night
- 21% tax/energy surcharge not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): October 10-13 and November 23-30
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
• Only valid for stays between September 1 until December 19, 2013
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
• Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
• Children 17 and younger are free, additional adults 18 & over are $80 per person, per night
• 21% tax/energy surcharge not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
• Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
• Blackout date(s): October 10-13 and November 23-30
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms