• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
• Breakfast Buffet for Two
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Located in Arizona's famed Valley of the Sun, Mesa boasts an average of 300 cloud-free days a year. Founded by Mormon pioneers in the 19th century, this modern-day desert retreat exudes small town charm—a myriad of eclectic boutiques and cozy restaurants call its sunset-hued streets home. Plus, with its multiple museums and galleries, the city offers as much of a cultural fix as Phoenix, which is stationed just a half-hour away.
Just 12 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the recently renovated Phoenix Marriott Mesa makes for the perfect home base as you explore the East Valley. It's just off Main Street, with a handful of restaurants and shops within walking distance, while Arizona State University and several golf courses lie a short drive away. Then again, this 12-story hotel features many of these amenities right on-site, boasting a newly upgraded 24-hour fitness center, a heated pool and hot tub, a restaurant and bar, and a huge meeting space. The stylish Deluxe rooms are appointed with brand-new furnishings, Deep Sleep Beds, luxurious modern bathrooms, and complimentary high-speed Internet.
• Sit down to an elegant meal of Southwest-inspired New American cuisine at the on-site Café Azul
• Catch a live show or stroll the galleries at the Mesa Arts Center
• Stroll through the botanical gardens inside the Park of the Canals
• Pan for gold and listen to live music at Rockin' R Ranch
• See the desert from a new perspective with Over the Rainbow Balloon Flights
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 5, 2014
Phoenix Marriott Mesa
Contemporary Style in the Heart of Mesa
- from $99