Shuttering at the thought of releasing the 'auto' mode button on your digital camera? Maybe your inability to shoot at night is stopping you from braving the dark? Fear not, we've found the perfect resolution for your photo phobia: today's deal from Mike Lester Photography.
- For just £19 (a £39 value), sign up for a two-hour 'Introduction to Low Light and Night Photography' digital camera course.
- Perfect for beginners, this group tutorial takes place in Leeds city centre at night time and teaches you the basics of how to use your camera settings to capture pictures in low light.
- Or, flash £85 (a £175 value) our way for a five-week 'Introduction to Photography' course instead.
- Taking place on Sunday mornings in a fully equipped studio on Main Street, you'll receive five 120-minute sessions, designed to get you out of 'auto' mode and snapping away.
- Whichever option you choose, you'll receive expert tuition from friendly and experienced photographer Mike Lester.
This courageous deal won't be in focus forever -- click 'Buy Now' button today.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By May 7, 2014
map & location
Mike Lester Photography
Two-Hour Night Photography Course (£19) or Five-Week Introduction to Photography Course (£85)
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Moroccan Tagine with Wine and Cous Cous for Two (£25) or Four (£49)£25
Fungal Nail Treatment for Five (£49) or Ten (£69) Toes£49
The Yard Ilkley
Choice of Gourmet Burger for Two (£9) or Four (£17) People; or Two-...£9
Single Oven Deep Clean with Microwave Clean£29