Shuttering at the thought of releasing the 'auto' mode button on your digital camera? Maybe your inability to shoot at night is stopping you from braving the dark? Fear not, we've found the perfect resolution for your photo phobia: today's deal from Mike Lester Photography.
- For just £19 (a £39 value), sign up for a two-hour 'Introduction to Low Light and Night Photography' digital camera course.
- Perfect for beginners, this group tutorial takes place in Leeds city centre at night time and teaches you the basics of how to use your camera settings to capture pictures in low light.
- Or, flash £85 (a £175 value) our way for a five-week 'Introduction to Photography' course instead.
- Taking place on Sunday mornings in a fully equipped studio on Main Street, you'll receive five 120-minute sessions, designed to get you out of 'auto' mode and snapping away.
- Whichever option you choose, you'll receive expert tuition from friendly and experienced photographer Mike Lester.
This courageous deal won't be in focus forever -- click 'Buy Now' button today.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By May 7, 2014
map & location
Mike Lester Photography
Two-Hour Night Photography Course (£19) or Five-Week Introduction to Photography Course (£85)
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Eight (£8), Twelve (£10) or Eighteen (£12) Pilates or Boot Camp Ses...£8
Dee's Driving School
Ten Hours of Driving Lessons Including Practical Test Preparation S...£89
Mark Swinford Photography
Family Photo Shoot and 10x8-Inch Print (£10); Or Individual Photogr...£10
Henley's Sports Bar and Grill
Any Burger with Side of Chips and Beer or Soft Drink Each for Two (...£9