The dictionary defines escapism as: "the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities". If your relaxation levels need addressing, then look up today's deal with The Parsonage Hotel and Spa, and seek relief in the true meaning of unbridled bliss with a full spa day.
- For just £33 (up to a £67.95 value) choose between a luxury express facial, a consultation and make up application, or a mini manicure or pedicure with use of facilities including: 16-metre swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fully equipped gymnasium, sauna, steam room and aromatherapy salt room.
- Or, for £66 (up to a £135.90 value) two people can delve into a recreative state with the same deal.
- You will receive a tea or coffee accompanied by a delicious mince pie upon your arrival -- plus an additional 20% off signature treatments booked on the same day.
- Built in the early 1840's, The hotel and spa, in Escrick York is surrounded by six acres of stunning formal gardens, and boasts providing the best in luxury holistic treatment.
- Bookings are available Sunday to Friday and valid for over 18's only.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By March 1, 2014
The Parsonage Hotel and Spa
Full Spa Day Including Choice of Treatment, Use of Facilities and Refreshments for One (£33) or Two (£66) People
up to 51%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
The Yard Ilkley
Choice of Gourmet Burger for Two (£9) or Four (£17) People; or Two-...£9
Single Oven Deep Clean with Microwave Clean£29
Ashiana Indian and Punjabi Buffet Restaurant
Starter, Main Course and Rice Dish for Two (£12), Four (£23), or Si...£12
Imagine Spa At Hazlewood Castle
A Choice of 30-Minute Beauty or Relaxation Treatment, Refreshments,...£25