× View Today's Deals
You missed it This great deal for DIY Shabby Chic is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
DIY Shabby Chic
'DIY Shabby Chic' or 'Paint Effects and Techniques' Painted Furniture Workshop (£19); or Both Workshops (£36)
- Save 61%
- 67 purchased
80% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
- Pay £19 (a £49 value) for a 'DIY Shabby Chic' workshop and you'll get a three-hour introduction to painting furniture and shabby chic.
- With no sanding, no priming, just painting -- using Autentico no prep chalk paint -- the classes are perfect for revamping old and tired pieces.
- For the same price opt for a two-hour 'Paint Effects and Techniques' workshop which will explore gilding with gold, silver or copper, distressing, decoupage, stenciling, and much more.
- Or pay £36 (a £98 value) and opt for both classes.
- Simply pop down to the studio in Albion Street in Portslade and creative furniture designer Tanya will show you how to turn your drab antique into shabby chic.
- DIY Shabby Chic are Autentico 'no prep' chalk paint stockist. Paint, supplies, and refreshments are available to purchase on the day.
One 'R' left to do... Run right over to 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By 13 May, 2014