A boat trip is always a treat, but when your destination is one of the hidden gems of the English Channel you know you're in for an adventure. With Condor Ferries set sail for a day out to the unforgettable island of Guernsey.
- For £15 (a £30 value) get an adult foot passenger ticket for a return day trip to Guernsey, departing from either Poole or Weymouth.
- While for £10 (a £20 value) get a child's foot passenger ticket, valid for ages 4-15.
- Enjoy up to four hours on shore to enjoy this picturesque island where British and French meet in a fascinating mix of culture.
- Guernsey boasts beautiful countryside and sandy beaches, whilst St. Peter Port, the island's capital, is a vibrant harbour town offering bistros, restaurants, and boutiques.
- Grab some duty-free delights along the way as a memento of your trip -- which could help you make a few savings.
We've done most of the ferrying getting this deal to you, so click 'Buy Now' and sit back and enjoy the journey.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 4, 2013
Return Day Trip Ferry Ticket to Guernsey for One Adult (£15) or One Child (£10)
up to 50%
popular right now
BEST WESTERN Appleby Park
Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to One Child with Daily Breakf...£99
The Square Kitchen
Starter, Main and Glass of Prosecco for Two (£29), Four (£57), or S...£29
Clair Swinscoe Hair
Restyle Haircut and Blow Dry (£19) with Alchemy Treatment (£29) and...£19
Puma Combe Grove Manor Hotel
Leisure Club Pamper Day with Two Treatments and Light Lunch for One...£49
Allergy Testing Bristol
Food Intolerance Test and Consultation£27