A boat trip is always a treat, but when your destination is one of the hidden gems of the English Channel you know you're in for an adventure. With Condor Ferries set sail for a day out to the unforgettable island of Guernsey.
- For £15 (a £30 value) get an adult foot passenger ticket for a return day trip to Guernsey, departing from either Poole or Weymouth.
- While for £10 (a £20 value) get a child's foot passenger ticket, valid for ages 4-15.
- Enjoy up to four hours on shore to enjoy this picturesque island where British and French meet in a fascinating mix of culture.
- Guernsey boasts beautiful countryside and sandy beaches, whilst St. Peter Port, the island's capital, is a vibrant harbour town offering bistros, restaurants, and boutiques.
- Grab some duty-free delights along the way as a memento of your trip -- which could help you make a few savings.
We've done most of the ferrying getting this deal to you, so click 'Buy Now' and sit back and enjoy the journey.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 4, 2013
Return Day Trip Ferry Ticket to Guernsey for One Adult (£15) or One Child (£10)
up to 50%
popular right now
One (£19) or Three (£54) Appointments for a Haircut, Blow Dry, and ...£19
Shellac Manicure (£10) or Manicure and Pedicure (£15) or Acrylic Na...£10
Clifton College Outdoor Activity Centre
Archery Experience for One Person (£9) or Two (£17) People£9
Sunday Roast for Two (£10), Four (£20), Six (£30) or Eight (£40) Ad...£10
Fourth- (£11), Third- (£15), Second- (£19), or Top-Price Ticket (£2...£11