Before you wrap yourself up and go into storage for the winter, it's a good idea to carry out some essential maintenance to see you through to spring in tip-top condition. Today's deal from Fresh Images Beauty Centre may even inspire you to give hibernation the cold shoulder altogether.
- Vote no to seasonal gloom, but make sure the eyes have it, when you elect to spend €7 (a €15 value) for an eyebrow shape and thread to deliver the most clearly defined message possible from between pulled-up scarf and pulled-down hat.
- Whether or not you can feel your fingers and toes, the numb-ers add up when you pay €15 (a €30 value) to get a colourful, long-lasting Shellac manicure or pedicure that will leave you in the pink -- or whichever durable shade you choose.
- French manicure Shellac carries an additional charge.
- Bring back summer's roses -- to your skin, anyway -- when you plant €20 (a €40 value) for a 30-minute Guinot Hydraclean cleansing facial, which concentrates on the T-zone.
- If you can't decide, pay yourself all the compliments of the season at once and get all three treatments for €39 (an €85 value) at the popular salon.
This offer won't stay frozen in time, though -- let your attention drift too long and it'll melt clean away.
Enjoy By March 14, 2014
map & location
Fresh Images Beauty Centre
Eyebrow Shape and Thread (€7), Shellac Manicure or Pedicure (€15), Guinot Hydraclean Facial (€20), or All Three (€39)
- € 7
up to 53%