A passion for great ingredients and authentic cooking techniques are always on the menu at Angora Restaurant, share in that passion with a three-course meal:
- For just £17 (up to a £41.90 value, for up to 54% off) two people will enjoy a starter, main, and dessert each.
- While four people can tuck in for £32 (up to an £83.80 value, for up to 62% off).
- Choose from a range of mezze style starters including Sarma, vine leaves stuffed with rice and herbs; or deep-fried squid, served with a lemon and garlic sauce.
- Then tuck into a main course from the extensive menu which includes favourites such as charcoal grilled shish kebab, served with rice and salad, or lamb moussaka.
- Desserts feature traditional Turkish delights such as sutlac -- a light rice pudding style dessert -- or kazan dibi, a Turkish creme caramel.
- The chefs at the friendly restaurant on Commercial Road take pride in using traditional Turkish cooking techniques, for an authentic flavour in each dish.
- The restaurant also offers a BYO policy.
- A small service charge will be applied per person.
Add a little spice to dinner for two with this mouthwatering offer.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 22 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »