A passion for great ingredients and authentic cooking techniques are always on the menu at Angora Restaurant, share in that passion with a three-course meal:
- For just £17 (up to a £41.90 value, for up to 54% off) two people will enjoy a starter, main, and dessert each.
- While four people can tuck in for £32 (up to an £83.80 value, for up to 62% off).
- Choose from a range of mezze style starters including Sarma, vine leaves stuffed with rice and herbs; or deep-fried squid, served with a lemon and garlic sauce.
- Then tuck into a main course from the extensive menu which includes favourites such as charcoal grilled shish kebab, served with rice and salad, or lamb moussaka.
- Desserts feature traditional Turkish delights such as sutlac -- a light rice pudding style dessert -- or kazan dibi, a Turkish creme caramel.
- The chefs at the friendly restaurant on Commercial Road take pride in using traditional Turkish cooking techniques, for an authentic flavour in each dish.
- The restaurant also offers a BYO policy.
- A small service charge will be applied per person.
Add a little spice to dinner for two with this mouthwatering offer.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By May 22, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Starter, Main and Dessert Each for Two (£17) or Four (£32) People
popular right now
Hour-Long Hot Stone Massage£19
Osteopathy Consultation and Initial Treatment and Follow-Up Treatment£29
Peace, Serenity, and Luxury in the Suffolk Countryside£59
Three-Day Group Course for 'The Lightning Process' Life Coaching£289
The Creative Sewing Studio
Three-Hour Sewing Machine Basics Course (£25); or Six-Hour Vintage ...£25