- £6 will get one child entry for this fun filled night.
- And £12 will provide entry for one adult to partake in the ten most dazzling kilometres you'll ever walk on October 26.
- Funds raised will go towards the new Young Oncology Unit, giving young people with cancer the best possible treatment, care and chance of recovery.
- Registration, along with fantastic music, live entertainment and activities will commence at 7 p.m. at the world class Lowry Plaza in Salford Quays, ensuring that you're pumped and ready to go by the time the walk starts at 8.30 p.m.
- Entry includes your own special edition Night of Neon t-shirt to get you in the spirit. You'll also get the opportunity to purchase neon accessories, before returning back to The Lowry Plaza for post-walk celebrations.
- Bring your family and friends along for a night full of colour, including a host of fancy dress competitions such as best neon dressed male, female and group -- make sure you get glowing to be in with a chance to win some fabulous prizes on offer.
Today's deal is for a worthy cause, click 'Buy Now' to beam with pride towards an unmissable event.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 26, 2013
The Christie Charity
Entry to 'Night of Neon' Charity Walk for One Child (£6) or One Adult (£12)
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Blue Eye Aviation
World War II Aircraft Flight Experience for One (£89) or Two (£175)...£89
Debby Aerobics Studio
Five (£10) or Ten (£19) Women's Fitness Classes£10
'Lipo Freeze' Session on One (£79) or Two (£149) Area(s)£79
Hour-Long Weekday Segway Experience for One (£17) or Two (£30) Peop...£17