You missed it This great deal for Exotic Caye Beach Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Exotic Caye Beach Resort
Belize: From Stingray Alley to Mayan Ruins
- Save 45%
- 5 purchased
75% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($370)
• Or, a Five-Night ($535) or Seven-Night ($732) Stay for Two in a Standard Room, with a Snorkel
• A Trip to Marine Park and Shark and Stingray Alley
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner
• Round-Trip Ground Transfers from San Pedro Island Airport to the Resort
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 21 Nights
A former quiet fishing village turned scuba diving hot spot, San Pedro, Belize, is a tiny town with a Miami-level party vibe on the tip of Ambergris Caye—a Caribbean gem named one of the World's Best Islands by Travel + Leisure in 2011. Settled by a few hundred refugees during the Yucatan Caste War in the 19th century, the location near the Belize Barrier Reef—the second-largest reef in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its biological diversity—has made San Pedro a water sports mainstay in the Western Caribbean, while quiet and delightfully secluded beaches cater to a more laid-back crowd.
Bright, airy, and dressed in tranquil island blues and yellows with creamy tile floors, each room at Exotic Caye Beach Resort presents a sense of rustic comfort that's as mellow as coastal breeze. Air conditioning, full kitchens, cable TV, high-speed wireless Internet, and maid and laundry services create a sense of home while access to a private dock, the freshwater swimming pool, and the Crazy Canucks Beach Bar remind you that you've Escaped to paradise.
• Snorkel or dive through Marine Park and Shark and Stingray Alley
• Visit the Mayan ruins of Cahal Pech, Caracol, and Xunantunich
• Enjoy water sports like kayaking, windsurfing, JetSkiing, scuba diving, sailing, parasailing, and more
• Embark on a deep-sea fishing adventure, partake in an on-site yoga class, or relax in a hammock
• Dine at two delicious on-site restaurants: Spice It Up and Melt Café
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014