• A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard Room, Fridays or Saturdays, with a $15 Food-and-Beverage Credit ($119)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Condo, Fridays and Saturdays, with a $20 Food-and-Beverage Credit ($279)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests in a Two-Bedroom Condo, Fridays and Saturdays, with a $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit ($399)
• Four Waterpark Passes
• Combine Up to Two One-Night Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
To say that Bridges Bay Resort has made a splash since it opened five years ago would be an understatement. Not only is it situated right on the shores of Lake Okoboji, affording guests prime access to boating and fishing, it's also home to the region's only indoor waterpark. Plus, it caters to a variety of travelers, offering both hotel-style guestrooms and family-friendly luxury condominiums that can accommodate as many as 12 guests. And with delicious dining on-site, Bridges Bay Resort ensures you'll have enough fuel to keep the fun going all weekend long.
Each hotel-style guest room is appointed with two queen beds; a small sitting area with a flat-panel TV, a table, and chairs; a bathroom with a granite vanity mirror, a hair dryer, and a curved shower rod; and a private deck or patio. The one-bedroom luxury condos offer full kitchens with a dishwasher, refrigerator, oven and stove, plates, utensils, and more; a spacious living area with a sleeper sofa, a flat-panel TV, and an electric fireplace; a large dining area with a six-person table and chairs; and a private deck or patio. Bedrooms are appointed with a king-size bed, a TV, and a closet, and all units come with complimentary Wi-Fi.
• Kids of all ages will love 'Boji Splash Indoor Waterpark, featuring water slides, a 500-gallon dump bucket, a water-dropping mushroom, a triple-hoop basketball area, and more
• Drop into the on-site Cantina for delicious snacks, meals, and drinks
• Venture into town and explore the state's music history at the Iowa Rock 'n' Roll Music Association
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 2, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014
Bridges Bay Resort
An Indoor Waterpark Resort for the Whole Family
- from $119