• A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean Front Cabin or Ocean View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($289)
• Welcome Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Chocolate Truffles
• Late 1 p.m. Checkout
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Remote islands, crooked peninsulas, and sheer fjords skirting the vast Strait of Georgia lead the way to the secluded Halfmoon Bay, just a two-hour drive north from Vancouver along the Sunshine Coast. With dense forests and secluded inlets in every direction, you may wonder if this place is too wild for man. But then the sun streams through the clouds, warming your skin and flashing off the sails of boats on the water. And you realize that, no—it's just right.
Overlooking the sparkling Malaspina Strait, the Rockwater Secret Cove Resort delivers a beautiful blend of nature-meets-luxury between the forest and the sea. The resort's historic cabins offer the perfect place to soak in the swaying arbutus trees above and the shimmering waters below. Romantic and rustic, these cozy abodes come with a queen-size bed or two double beds with shabby-chic linens, open living areas, convenient kitchenettes, modern TVs, and spacious bathrooms. Watch the sunset from your private deck with a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and decadent truffles, then walk the moonlit path to the resort's four-star restaurant, which offers breathtaking ocean views and sizzling seasonal fare.
• Visit Rockwater Spa for a massage in an indoor luxury tent suite
• Explore the secret islands, inlets, and bays with a kayak rental
• Take a naturalist hike of the legendary Skookumchuck Rapid
• Dive the crystal clear waters of the Sunshine Coast
PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014
Rockwater Secret Cove Resort
An Oceanfront Treasure in British Columbia
- from C$269