82% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Girls' nights in are great, but how about a girls' day out? Stash the DVDs away for a minute and check out this spa day deal at the ladies-only Wye Valley Spa in Ross-On-Wye.
- £29 (up to a £77 value) is all you need for a pass for yourself.
- But if you want to treat your best girlfriend, your mum, sis or another beloved female family member, it's only £49 (up to a £154 value) for two people.
- Take a drive out to this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and you will enjoy a treatment carried out by one of the friendly and skilled therapists; choose from an aromatherapy back, neck, and shoulder massage, a 'Crystal Clear' facial, an Indian head massage, manicure or pedicure.
- Enjoy full use of the spa facilities including bar and bistro, jacuzzi, hot tub, sauna, outdoor pool, and clubroom for reading and reclining.
- You'll also receive a 20% discount available on any other treatments, arranged when making your initial booking.
- You'll be welcomed with homemade coffee and cake at the spa's The Penguin Cafe. And there's a bistro if you fancy treating yourself to a glass of wine.
Like the characters of your favourite box set, today's deal offers an experience that will linger fondly in the memory, so click 'Buy Now'.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 22 March, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Wye Valley Spa
Spa Day with Choice of Massage, Facial, Manicure or Pedicure; Full Use of Facilities and Coffee and Cake for One (£29) or Two (£49) People
enjoy £48 savings
- from £29
up to 62%