Your wedding day is said to be the happiest day of your life, but it can end up being the most stressful to organise. Luckily your fairy godmothers at the Earl of Desmond Hotel are here with an all-inclusive wedding package for just €1,999 (a €4,446 value).
- You'll receive a full wedding package for up to 80 guests, with extra guests charged at €36 per head.
- A wedding co-ordinator will make sure everything goes smoothly.
- You and your new other half will be welcomed to your reception with a red carpet, champagne and strawberries, while guests enjoy their choice of tea, coffee, or punch.
- Then sit down to a five-course meal and a glass of wine for each guest.
- You'll have a choice of two starters and two mains -- all of which you can sample at your pre-wedding tasting session.
- The room will be decorated with white chair covers as well as personalised menus and luxury centrepieces on each table.
- You'll get your own PA system and microphones for the speeches.
- After the meal, retire to your own private bar, dance floor, and French-style courtyard to celebrate, with a choice of three different finger food buffets for later in the evening.
- Spend your first night as a married couple in the bridal suite, with a champagne breakfast in the morning.
- Your parents or two special guests will also enjoy two rooms with a complimentary breakfast, while your other guests can take up to 20 rooms at a special discounted rate of €50 each.
- After your big day, you'll even get a honeymoon weekend getaway for two at the luxury hotel -- including two nights' accommodation with breakfast and an evening meal each day -- to be enjoyed any time over the following year.
- The hotel is an approved venue for civil ceremonies.
- The offer is valid from March 2014 to November 2014, and March 2015 to November 2015.
For better or for worse, today's deal won't be around for long so say 'I do' to it now.
Enjoy By May 18, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »