96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay For Up to Four People in a Lakefront Guest Room ($199)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Lakefront Ambassador Guest Suite with Valet for One Car and a $30 Resort Credit ($259)
• Two Days of Premium Internet
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
From the shores of its majestic lakes to the stages of its famous music venues, Branson, Missouri, always serves up a rollicking good time. Teeming with scenic outdoor beauty, outlet shopping, and finger-lickin' good food options, there's always a reason to tap into this Ozark Mountain destination. Set sail on Table Rock Lake aboard the Showboat Branson Belle, take in one of the many live shows along 76 Country Boulevard, or ride the world's fastest wooden roller coaster at Silver Dollar City. When it's time for a quiet afternoon retreat, go wine tasting at the area's award-winning wineries before perusing the artistic crafts and and antique wares of the Branson Mill Craft Village.
Situated on the banks of the breathtaking Table Rock Lake with the natural beauty of the Ozark Mountains as the backdrop, the Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa offers a respite close to Branson yet away from it all. Referred to as the "Castle in the Ozarks," this towering resort offers more than 300 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites. Adorned in rich furnishings—think sumptuous leather chairs and cherry wood bedroom sets—each room offers stunning lake views and Serta Perfect sleeper mattresses replete with fluffy down comforters and feather pillows. For more spacious accommodations, try the Ambassador Lakefront Suite with a private bedroom, separate sitting area, sleeper sofa, and two flat-screen HDTVs. At the end of the day, gather your gang for a hand-dipped ice cream cone at the Sweet Shoppe followed by a family movie night at the on-site theater.
• Find out why this town is dubbed "The Live Music Show Capital of the World"
• Discover the famous caverns and caves of the area
• Visit the iconic Titanic Museum
• Go fly-fishing on Lake Taneycomo
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2014
Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa
Lakefront Castle in the Ozarks
enjoy $209 savings
- from $199