Nothing makes you long for an uninhabited tropical island quite like trying to keep the kids entertained. Set a course for the Pirates Village at Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, where for a handful of gold coins -- just €6 (up to a €15 value) to be precise -- you'll have a solution.
- One child -- aged up to 10 -- can climb aboard a piratical play zone for two hours, including a ride in a Thunder Valley Race Car and a go in the bounce zone.
- They'll swashbuckle around custom-made inflatable games including a shipwrecked galleon, mermaid slide, and an assault course -- with separate toddler areas.
- New to the centre is a nine-metre drop slide.
- Relax in the fully-heated indoor facility as the kids have a ball.
- Your voucher is valid at Pirates Village at Liffey Valley Shopping Centre only, but watch this space mateys, Pirates Village will be coming to Swords on January 18, 2014.
- Vouchers are valid Mondays to Fridays.
Put your peg-leg up while they get pooped out having fun.
Want to see more? Check out on Facebook and Twitter.
Enjoy By April 1, 2014
back by popular demand:
Two-Hour Entry to Pirate's Village Including Thundery Valley Race Car Ride
- € 6
popular right now
One-Hour Kayaking, Canoeing, or Boating Experience on Grand Canal f...€ 12
The Adventure Agency
One-Day Outdoor Survival Skills School€ 35
Six-Week Spanish, French, or German Evening Course€ 49
Hour-Long Tattoo Session€ 49
Choice of 'Stop Smoking', 'Anxiety and Panic', 'Weight Management',...€ 89