You missed it This great deal for Play Media Training is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Play Media Training
Half-Day (£19) or Full-Day (£24) TV and Radio Presenting Workshop
- Save 61%
- 27 purchased
When Jeremy Paxman grew a beard, it caused a media storm so furious his fuzz was trending across the country. If you'd like to set the nation's agenda, but can't quite work out how to get your face on the box, these deals from Play Media Training should switch you on.
- For £19 (a £49 value) enjoy a half-day presenting workshop. You'll get loads of tips about presenting on both TV and radio, and practical time to practice your on-camera presentation skills, operate studio equipment, and write your own scripts.
- Or for £24 (an £89 value) clear your schedule for a full-day presenting workshop. You'll present on-camera and work with an autocue and a green screen, whilst in the radio studio you'll learn how to research and write material, as well as get a chance to read the news, weather, and introduce records on-air.
- For an additional fee, you can also have professional radio demos or TV showreels produced on the day for you to take home.
- The workshops are suitable for over eights, so would make a perfect day out for any budding Ant, Decs, or Davinas you might have running around at home.
- The experienced team is headed by Chris Brophy who has presented on over 75 radio stations worldwide, and they operate from the Oasis Academy at MediaCityUK in Salford.
Enjoy By 1 May, 2014