Lounging around in the tropics may seem like a distant dream, but with today's deal from The Beauty Lounge Formby, drifting away is easier than you think:
- Wave £29 (a £146 value) our way and receive an indulgent pamper package.
- Or up the ante and pay £57 (a £292 value) and two people can get that floaty feeling.
- Close your eyes and you could be mistaken for thinking you're in the Caribbean with a seaweed body wrap and a deliciously relaxing 20-minute Hawaiian back massage.
- You'll also enjoy a 30-minute mini facial that aims to leave your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated and a Swedish hand and arm massage.
- The staff at the salon on Furness Avenue pride themselves on their friendly, attentive service and will work to help make sure you leave feeling tip top.
Click 'Buy Now' and see today's deal for what it is, a great way to indulge yourself -- an ocean of tranquillity awaits.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 18, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
The Beauty Lounge Formby
Pamper Packages Consisting of Hawaiian Back Massage, Seaweed Body Wrap, Mini Facial, Swedish Hand and Arm Massage for One (£29) or Two (£57) People
up to 80%
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
England XV vs Barbarians at Twickenham£12
Entry to Tough Mudder Yorkshire on 2 or 3 August 2014£95.20
The Proact Stadium
Two Tickets to Tom Jones (£39); or Two Standing (£35) or Seated (£4...£39
Three Soft Play Sessions for One Child (£5) or Two Children (£10)£5