100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you've been making the most of your passport, sampling the culinary and grape-infused delights of Napoli, Bologna, or Sicily -- 'fresh from the jar' cuisine and supermarket vino rosso doesn't quite cut a taste of genuine Italiano, does it? Rome around in your pocket for just €29 for a 2½-hour cooking course courtesy of today's deal from The Italian School Of Cooking.
- This friendly and popular school based in the City Link Business Park on the Old Naas Road is as authentic as they come, with courses freshly imported all the way from Campbasso in south-central Italy.
- The courses include 'Italian Winter Dinner', Italian Homemade Pizza, Bread, and Focaccia', and 'A Taste of Sicily' and are a great bonding experience to share with family and friends.
- There's also a series of clases dedicated to Christmas, including 'Italian Christmas Dinner'.
- Classes are hands-on and great fun -- we're sure they'll float your gondola.
- Wrap up a voucher for today's deal for a great Christmas present.
Grab a Pisa today's deal now and it will have you selecting, sieving, and salivating like a true Italian. Buon appetito!
Want more? Check out The Italian School Of Cooking on Facebook.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By March 25, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
The Italian School of Cooking
2½-Hour Italian Cooking Class
- from € 29