Been dying to switch your DSLR off automatic? Maybe you just want to refresh your existing photography skills. Learn with the professionals at City Photography School and you could get to exactly where you want to be.
- For £29 (a £90 value) enjoy a three-hour beginners' DSLR course, where you'll receive practical, hands-on advice from your tutor, including tips on focus, ISO, shutter speed, and aperture.
- The same course costs £54 (a £180 value) for two people.
- You will meet at Waterloo Station before moving around to snap nearby iconic landmarks using your newfound skills.
- While for £39 (a £399 value) choose to swot up in your own time with an online photography course, featuring ten modules, to work through at your own pace and get out of Automatic mode.
- The work of your tutor Andy Fallon has been published in The Guardian, NME, MOJO and The Sunday Times.
Kickstart your passion for photography and grab today's deal -- you'll be snapping with success before you know it.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 29, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
City Photography School
Three-Hour Beginners DSLR Photography Course for One (£29) or Two (£54) People; or Online Photography Course (£39)
up to 68%
popular right now
All-You-Can-Eat Chinese Meal and a Glass of Wine for Two (£22), Thr...£22
Two-Course Dinner with Glass of Prosecco for One (£16) or Two (£29)...£16
The Greenwich Tavern
Three-Course Meal with a Glass of Wine for One (£14) or Two (£26) P...£14
Pizza or Pasta and Wine for Two£19
Momentum Health and Fitness
Five (£10) or Ten (£20) Running Club Boot Camps£10