They say you eat with your eyes so imagine how good the experience is when the food and the view are as impressive as one another. See for yourself with this offer from The Heights Restaurant at Saint George's hotel.
- For £11 (a £44 value) you will enjoy a Christmas afternoon tea.
- Bring along a friend for some festive fun for £22 (a £44 value) or four people can enjoy the experience for £44 (an £88 value).
- You'll tuck into a selection of finger sandwiches -- including turkey and cranberry -- a mince pie with brandy cream, and strawberries.
- You'll also enjoy a glass of mulled wine, Prosecco, or eggnog as well a selection of Twining's tea.
- The restaurant is located on the 15th floor of Saint George's hotel on Langham Place, just off Regent Street and offers great views across the capital.
- Available daily from 10 a.m to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 25, 2014
map & location
The Heights Restaurant
Christmas Afternoon Tea for One (£11), Two (£22), or Four (£44) People with Glass of Mulled Wine, Prosecco, or Eggnog Each
popular right now
The Click Studios
Family Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch and Two 5x7-Inch Prints£15
Victoria Dental Centre
Dental Exam with X-Rays, Stain Removal, and Polish£35
Starfish Greathearts Foundation
Breakfast Run and Picnic 5k (£8), or 10k (£14), with Registration, ...£8
Ten Yoga Classes£29
All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Grill with Large Wine£15