They say you eat with your eyes so imagine how good the experience is when the food and the view are as impressive as one another. See for yourself with this offer from The Heights Restaurant at Saint George's hotel.
- For £11 (a £44 value) you will enjoy a Christmas afternoon tea.
- Bring along a friend for some festive fun for £22 (a £44 value) or four people can enjoy the experience for £44 (an £88 value).
- You'll tuck into a selection of finger sandwiches -- including turkey and cranberry -- a mince pie with brandy cream, and strawberries.
- You'll also enjoy a glass of mulled wine, Prosecco, or eggnog as well a selection of Twining's tea.
- The restaurant is located on the 15th floor of Saint George's hotel on Langham Place, just off Regent Street and offers great views across the capital.
- Available daily from 10 a.m to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 25 March, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »