You missed it This great deal for Tropical Butterfly House is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Tropical Butterfly House
Zookeeper Experience with an Opportunity to Handle the Animals for Two (£89) or Four (£175) People in January, February, or March
- Save 50%
- 38 purchased
98% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If a magnitude of extraordinary creatures get your brood all a flutter, then spread your wings and flock towards today's deal from Tropical Butterfly House where you'll take on the role of zookeeper.
- For £89 (a £180 value) two people, aged 14 and over, will get a zookeeper experience with the opportunity to handle lemurs and meerkats.
- Or for £175 (a £360 value) get the same offer for four people, with bookings available in January, February, or March for both.
- Tailor your two-hour experience to suit your personal interests. Take a look behind the scenes, help the experienced animal keepers with food preparation, as well as providing toys and foraging within the animal enclosure -- not to mention the opportunity to meet the animals close up.
- Face your fears by entering the butterfly house, where you'll get the opportunity to hold snakes, tarantulas and other creepy crawlies.
- The Tropical Butterfly House, Wildlife and Falconry Centre is situated in North Anston, near Sheffield and is home to an array of fascinating creatures -- great and small -- like incredible birds of prey, parrots, snakes, lizards, meerkats, and skunks.
- Treat an animal lover to a voucher for today's deal for an exciting gift this Christmas.
Plan ahead with a fun new year activity, click 'Buy Now' before today's deal flies away.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014