What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom executive suite, or six in a two-bedroom executive suite or two-bedroom deluxe suite
$15 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Scheduled Transportation to Walt Disney World Theme Parks/Universal Studios Florida/Sea World Florida
- WIFI Internet Access
- Starter kit upon arrival in suite to include 1 packet coffee/filters/paper towels/scrub sponge/garbage bags/small bottle of dish detergent/small packet of dishwasher powder/kitchen linens
- In room safe
- Full activities program daily/activities center
- Business Center/computer access
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- Universal Orlando Resort
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
Hotel at a Glance: Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista
Perfectly located near multiple theme parks and stores, the family-friendly Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista can serve as a convenient starting point for many a Central Florida adventure. After a long day enjoying the theme parks, outlet malls, restaurants, or one of Orlando’s other multiple attractions, guests can come back to the resort for a well-deserved rest and feel homely thanks to the well-thought-out and comfortable amenities.
- Enjoy the sun next to one of the resort’s four outdoor pools or two jetted tubs, all of which come equipped with handicap lifts.
- Keep fit on a miniature golf course, tennis, basketball, or volleyball courts, or at a well-equipped fitness center.
- Feel at home The property has 275 tastefully decorated suites all with full kitchens.
- Get to know the neighborhood The property is located 1.5 miles from Disney theme parks and situated on 16 beautifully landscaped acres within walking distance from restaurants, bars and shopping
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
One-Bedroom Executive Suite
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Two-Bedroom Executive Suite
- One queen bed, two twin beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
Two-Bedroom Deluxe Suite
- One king bed, two twin beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: Scheduled Transportation to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks/Universal Studios Florida/Sea World Florida, WIFI Internet Access, Parking, Starter kit upon arrival in suite to include 1 packet coffee/filters/paper towels/scrub sponge/garbage bags/small bottle of dish detergent/small packet of dishwasher powder/kitchen linens, Full activities program/activities center, Fitness Center access/kids game room, In room safe, Full activities program daily/activities center, Business Center/computer access
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Four outdoor pools, one children’s pool, and two jetted tubs
- Fitness center (temporarily closed)
- Miniature golf course
- Lit tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Fully-equipped kitchen in the suites
- Shuttle service to some theme parks and stores (temporarily unavailable)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $15 plus tax daily resort fee added at purchase
- $100 security deposit on a credit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 20 mi)
- Cab fare: about $60 from MCO, including a 15% tip