What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
Stay for two in a king room
Complimentary round-trip Lyft rides from Orlando International Airport, daily 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. (contact hotel for reservations )
Hotel at a Glance: Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando Airport, FL
Minutes away from Orlando International Airport, the hotel offers easy access to Orlando attractions, making it a perfect base for families and couples. Guests can unwind after a day of theme parks, shopping, or a day trip to the beach by splashing in the pool or lounging in the spacious rooms.
- Start the day off with a complimentary hot breakfast and try the signature waffles.
- Stay on your fitness routine by enjoying an invigorating workout in the hotel gym.
- Stay connected with family and friends with the complimentary WiFi service.
- Travel stress-free by making use of the complimentary Lyft ride to the airport.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Fitness center
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Microwave and mini-refrigerator in room
- Complimentary round-trip Lyft rides from MCO
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando Airport, FL
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; TK mi)
- Cab fare: about $15 from MCO including a 15% tip