What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a queen room or four in a double-queen room
- Universal Orlando Resort
Hotel at a Glance: Hampton Inn Orlando near Universal Boulevard/International Drive
The Hampton Inn is just a short drive from Florida’s top theme parks, including Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and SeaWorld Orlando, which are less than 15 minutes away. The hotel is even closer to Universal Orlando Resort and provides a free shuttle to the park.
- In each room: a microwave and a mini fridge, plus free WiFi
- Breakfast Options in-room coffee only.
- Snack shop: stocked with chips and candy
- Recent award: 2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Outdoor pool: provides refreshment on a hot day
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Face masks are required at all times in all public areas
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Fitness center (open with limited capacity)
- Snack shop
- Outdoor pool and sun deck
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hampton Inn Orlando near Universal Boulevard/International Drive
- Nearest airport: Orlando International (MCO; 17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $60 from MCO, including a 10% tip