What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a leisure king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- Universal Orlando Theme Parks
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
Conveniently located in the heart of Lake Buena Vista, the hotel offers an unparalleled vacation experience with attractions such as Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Discovery Cove, SeaWorld®, or Universal Studios Florida. World-class shopping enthusiasts can enjoy easy access to Premium Outlet Mall, which offers a wide array of luxury outlets and designer stores. From theme parks through professional golfing to premium shopping, visitors will find many ways to spend their time during their outdoor wanders.
- Modern guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and high-speed internet access
- Take care of your workout regimen in a fully-equipped fitness center
- Ways to unwind: Dip in the pool or lean back in the lobby with 24-hour tea and coffee service
- Explore the area: Take a stroll outdoors to explore the nearby Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Studios Florida, or Orange County Convention Center
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
Leisure King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor Pool
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Onsite fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Self-arking (complimentary)
- Microwave and refrigerator in every room
- Complimentary local area shuttle
- Pet friendly (service animals allowed)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 15 mi)
- Cab fare: $45 from MCO (including 15% tip)
- Nearest transit stop: Jeff Fuqua Blvd S and Quick Turnaround Rd (bus stop)