Featuring multiple modes, this highly efficient and smart vacuum uses a sensor navigation to reach and clean all areas on the floor
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
iRobot Roomba 805 Robotic Vacuum (Refurbished)
Experience a deeper clean every day. Featuring the revolutionary AeroForce Cleaning System, Roomba 805 delivers more air power and requires less maintenance. Just press CLEAN or schedule Roomba to run up to 7x per week. Roomba works on all floor types, and at just 3.6” tall, is specifically designed to fit under most furniture, beds, and kickboards.
iAdapt Responsive Navigation employs a full suite of sensors, enabling Roomba to navigate your unique home. Roomba cleans under and around furniture, beds, and kickboards, even going under bed skirts and curtains, all while navigating around clutter. Cliff‐detection sensors ensure Roomba avoids stairs and other dangerous drop‐offs.
- Smart and simple to operate
- Navigates in your unique home, cleaning around clutter, and avoiding stairs
- Uses a full suite of sensors to navigate and adapt to your changing home
- Tangle-free extractors help prevent hair and debris clogs
- Uses a combination of agitation, brushing, and suction for more effective performance
- Captures up to 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles
- Can be scheduled up to 7x per week
- Automatically docks and recharges
- Lithium-Ion battery delivers up to 3 times the battery cycle lifetime
- 1 Dual-Mode Virtual Wall Barriers manages where your robot cleans
- Halo Mode keeps your robot away from items you want to protect
- 3.6” low profile cleans under furniture, beds, and kickboards
- Suitable for carpets, hardwood, and tile
- Dimensions: 13.9” x 13.9” x 3.6”
- Weight: 8.4lb.
- Condition: refurbished
90-day warranty from supplier, contact Customer Support for more info
- In the box: iRobot 805, Home Base Charging Station, Dual-Mode Virtual Wall Barrier, Lithium-Ion Battery, AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter
Back in the 1960s, The Jetsons envisioned a future free of chores thanks to housekeeping robots and other high-tech conveniences. And in 2002, iRobot set out to fulfill that cartoon dream with the Roomba—a compact robot that does the vacuuming for you. Equipped with sensors and tiny wheels, it would scoot across the floor picking up dirt while navigating around any objects it bumped into. Over the years, Roombas has gotten more sophisticated, using advanced optical sensors to avoid furniture and stairs, detect dirty spots on the floor, and clean in more efficient patterns, allowing them to become a true replacement for old-fashioned vacuums in many homes. On the back of Roomba’s success, iRobot has built new robots that apply its technologies to tackling more complex chores, including pool cleaning, gutter cleaning, and mopping.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.