We do 3 things: Food, facts and fun! Come join Bite of Baltimore on a walking foodie tour in a lively and unique neighborhood in Baltimore. Guided tour, food, and a few adult beverages included in ticket cost!
We provide the best food, and the best tour experience in Baltimore City! We are locals that are enthusiastic about all that Baltimore has to offer, and we strive to give visitors and locals a great experience. We provide a large meal and lots of enticing history in our tours, so make sure you come hungry for food and knowledge. As you walk through the neighborhood with a local guide, you will enjoy food stops and discover the history and stories of the city through the lens of Fells Point. Each Baltimore neighborhood has a different story to tell, and Fells Point showcases the colonial and working class history of Baltimore the best. We highlight the history of the settling of Baltimore, and a time when the British considered us a den of pirates! Come learn about the Charm!
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fell's Point, Fell St, Baltimore, MD 21231
Colonial city neighborhood, with stone streets and brick walkways. This is the old port and manufacturing center of the city, but now it feels more charming and post-industrial as it is full of local residents, restaurants, boutique shops, and hotels. See how this small neighborhood shaped the history of Baltimore, and how the Colonial past is still very present in Charm City.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- One drink included
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Thames Street Park Playground, 1862009, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
3 hours 30 minutes
Pitango Bakery + Cafe, 903 S Ann St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bite of Baltimore in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings